The Information Line
- The Information Line is at the bottom of the main window.
- Its purpose is to display helpful information about using Wings.
- Hovering over almost anything in Wings displays its function in the info line.
- Highlighted menu items are explained in the info line.
- L, M, and R are used in the info line to indicate commands initiated by the Left, Middle, and Right mouse buttons.
- Uppercase letters in square brackets represent keyboard keys like [C].
- Numbers in square brackets represent number keys on the keyboard like , , .
- [Shift], [Ctrl], and [Alt] are keyboard modifier keys.