Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Proposal for Create texture Draw Options Dialog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Micheus,If any option is selected,it is possible to reflect it to the pull-down menus?
Perhaps all of the pull-down item of Draw Options Dialog would need to be rewrite.

For example. The case that some Noise effect using...
Quote:====== Current display======
Background
Draw Edges
*Noise* <-----
*Noise* <----- They content is unknown.
*Noise* <-----
*Hexagon*
*Hexagon*

If an user use a shader that belongs to the same type, the he has no way of knowing it.
The user must find the desired item.(The unreasonable game for open a treasure box.)

Quote:====== Ideal information display ======
Background
Draw Edges
*Noise*(Cloud)
*Noise*(Granite)
*Noise*(Concret)
*Hexagon* <--------- Default selected(*1)
*Hexagon*(Pineapple fruit style)

(*1.. In the case of default, it is the display of up to now.)
It becomes useful to this way to display.

If it can be realized...., I'm glad. :)
-------
tkbd
I think that is not possible, but I have to check the code before.

If that can't be done, maybe the way would be separate (duplicate) all the shaders code to create each kind of pattern.
Thank you for reply.
I see.
I wouldn't hope that it's specification becomes too complicated.
At the moment, maybe people who handle such complicated combination would be rare. Wink

if compensate for this weakpoint, It might need a shader that making a nice result without does many shaders superposition using.

--------
tkbd
Quote:Thank you for reply.
I see.
I wouldn't hope that it's specification becomes too complicated.
At the moment, maybe people who handle such complicated combination would be rare. Wink

if compensate for this weakpoint, It might need a shader that making a nice phen375 reviews result without does many shaders superposition using.

--------
tkbd

i totally agree. people that have knowledge on complicated things like in complicated specifications like this are becoming rare at this moment. on the other hand, i am hopeful that this is not that complicated.