Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Voting for a challenge creating [updated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As some users has recently asking about, before we can really spend time on this it could be good to know: would you like to participate of a challenge?

Let say that monthly or fortnightly we could choose a subject or goal that could make us think about how to solve it using the Wings3D resources.
We could keep a topic for suggestions.

We could look for the best workflow, or short path, or short time to get a result...

The rules are still opened and the challenge will happen only if we get a good number of interested people.

Thanks
____
Updated: 01/27/16 07:00pm
I'm interested because I've never participated in that kind of challenges.
Do we need to create some unique shape or we can use already made in yours and other tutorials but in our vision?
The rules we can think about that latter if this thread result in many people interested.

In those I had participated they used to define a subject which you could use something existent as reference or create something new.
Im in!
I'm in ... I sort of prefer the mental challenges. Like how to make a certain shape using some quick and easy steps. But I might be up for whatever.
Hi,
I'm in too! Might have the time to do something in a month Smile
Did you promote this on facebook page as well for more exposure?
I think that it is best to post more frequently to the gallery section than trying to keep alive such a contest. We are a few people here, in the forum, and it is doubtful that we will be able to find the needed time to participate regularly in it.
I've post mine in gallery thread.
(01-26-2016, 10:29 PM)ggaliens Wrote: [ -> ]I sort of prefer the mental challenges. Like how to make a certain shape using some quick and easy steps.
I like this approach too.
It can give us the opportunity to share different workflows and help to improve our knowledge about the commands.
I'm in!
Pages: 1 2 3 4