Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [fixed] Can't drag a texture from the Outliner window to the AutoUV window.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This issue on the AutoUV window.
When editing the UVs of an object with multiple materials, you need to switch each texture to adjust the position of UVs.
Even if drag and drop a texture to AutoUV window the background is white(no change).
It was possible for v 2.0.5 and v 1.5.4.

OSX 10.11.6
Wings3D 2.1.4.1

Here is test file
[attachment=460]

The Cube1 object has two materials:
Default_checkerboard : texture is checkerboard
Default_vbars : tesxture is vbars

For example, I want edit UVchart with vbars as texture preview.
1. Select Cube1
2. Open AutoUV window
3. Current AutoUV windows's background is ABCD texuture
4. So for switch texture preview, Drag to vbars(Outliner item) drop AutoUV window
5. AutoUV background no change. Sad

Is this correct in this way?
Yes, it used to be.
Although I think the proper initial step is select the material in Outline window and use Select in the context menu and then open the AutoUV window.
Thanks for reply.
Indeed,the way to does this is useful as we can select materials reliably,doesn't you?

So I tried the way even,but the texture displayed in the AutoUV window didn't change for each material correspondly.
(ABCD texture was displayed in the AutoUV background )
Drag 'n' drop between windows is not implemented yet, there used to be another bug report from Marcin?
dgud Wrote:Drag 'n' drop between windows is not implemented yet, there used to be another bug report from Marcin?
Thanks for reply,OK,I understood it.
Fixed