Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Is there any new version coming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Just had a major PC crash and decided to build a new one. While installing my old software, I wanted to see if a new version of Wings 3D MLAB edition was available. I am NOT finding any versions newer than 2.0.1 ... I see Wings 3D ver. 2.1.4 us available.

What happened to ManifoldLab? Their URL is redirecting me to a dead domain name Sad

Thanks in advance for the help and advice!
Cheers
Manny
gonzalu, there.is a proper place here in the forum where you can ask that: ManifoldLab plugin collection

ManifoldLab version is an independent build maintained by ggaliens.

I'm moving your post to there. Hopeful you can get a answer from ggaliens
I have not given up on MLAB development. I have a new job that has me re-allocating my computers and hard-drives and such ... to a new tool set that is not MLAB friendly.

I did notice that I have a MLAB virtual machine for development out in living room on a new PC. I need to make a backup of that and get going with some MLAB development before long.

Just a vacation from Wings and MLAB.
Looking forward to its comeback Smile
Bump?
Been playing a little. Has an idea for how to put ornaments on tree "automagically". Didn't do any coding yet.

Try the URL again ...

www.manifoldlab.com
Yay! Thanks.

The first boolean operation I tried worked. Then I tried a second boolean on that and the program hung. I went to task manager and killed it. I re-entered program and found Subtract is not working. All selected objects vanish, secondary and primary. Found this no happens on all boolean operations.
Both meshes MUST be triangulated for BEST RESULT.

If you don't triangulate. Each quad MUST be perfectly flat.

Just test subtract with a recent version. It worked fine with a dodecahedron subtracting a cylinder.

Why don't you tell me which version of MLAB you are using ... and also share your files. If you do these things ... I can show you how it works or what is really going wrong.
The link doesn't work. http://www.manifoldlab.com
Pages: 1 2