Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Human - Base [Download]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

Because recently I was thinking about some 'organic' model, I decided to start with human and follow all other details - general cloths and other parts which will be visible (hands/face)
So, here's the base:

and hopefully soon it will look more realistic.
Anyone who would like to take some challenge and start this project with me, you can download attached file
(Or feel free to use it for own purposes)

Accordingly I will update my next steps.

BR, Hank
Nice works!

I downloaded,your model.
How about add the data to setting a Selection Group for each part?
For example,areas which are head, shoulder,arm,hand,foot,etc....
It would to help for change the body style(ex. fat and slim) quickly.

I'm currently looking for efficient ways to model the human body too.
It was to find the topology that matched the stream of mesh.
http://brace.client.jp/w3d_hd/test.html#0
-----------
tkbd
(02-13-2017, 10:31 AM)tkbd Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded,your model.
How about add the data to setting a Selection Group for each part?
For example,areas which are head, shoulder,arm,hand,foot,etc....
It would to help for change the body style(ex. fat and slim) quickly.

hi tkbd,

Thanks for downloading my base, but to be honest I did it only for reference purposes, thus there's no group selection.
Anyhow I think it's quite simple to separate it.
Later, when I already shared my file I realized that hands should reach out from the body (in case you have plan to put some bones and animate it) - I will try to fix when all my cloths are ready.

So, for this week I have a shoe:

By the way, I checked you web page and I feel crashed. Man, you're crazy about W3D, and I love it. I see a lot of good tips about the program and when I think about my experience there's noting to compare, since I still have to learn many options. Keep working like this!

BR, Hank

[+Update]:

a pair:

I'm glad that you like my site.
Reserching to about W3D more,feel profound it is.

About your model,the crease of shoes and the presence of the belt which srround the top and bottom has creates nice reality.
You does good modeling indeed. I would like to try create this quality of your model in someday. Biggrin
Cheers!
(02-20-2017, 09:59 PM)tkbd Wrote: [ -> ]You does good modeling indeed. I would like to try create this quality of your model in someday. Biggrin

It's quite easy - I just open the program and start to click. Don't be afraid to try something new. If I never made any organic modelling, well it's never too late to try Wink

another update: pants + jacket

I'm pretty sure it's still draft version and some changes need to be done, so when all object is ready I can focus on details.
Currently the chest part is 'empty' since it's going to be covered by another cloth.
Hope to finish ASAP.

BR, Hank
Really impressive. Especially legs and shoes. I'm looking forward to see a face result! Smile
very good but why i cant download this thing it keeps log off me when i try to download? Sad
It's getting more and more cool.
Nice work!
finally it's done:

Now it's time to set the final pose and put some textures.
Will update when ready.

And by the way: it's German Luftwaffe officer from WW2

BR, Hank
Pages: 1 2