Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [not a bug] UV editor has no menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not getting the menu in the UV editor. I'm sure this has been discussed; if so, please point me to how I can get the menu back. Otherwise, please fix it =)
nemyax, are you talking about the top window menu present in the old version (maybe until v2.0.1)? The one with Edit|View|Select options?

They no longer exists. All the windows share the same main menu, so those options will act over the focused window (if appropriated).
micheus
Can you make sure that all of the old commands move to the UV editor shortcut menu then? The option to show/hide the background image was lost, and others may have been, too.
(05-22-2017, 10:17 PM)nemyax Wrote: [ -> ]micheus
Can you make sure that all of the old commands move to the UV editor shortcut menu then?
Compared all menu options with the old v1.5.4 and the only missing option is the one to show/hide background texture image.

The context menus are exactly the same (excluding the show/hide background option) and the top menu being replaced by the main one shows more options than the original one in AutoUV Editor window.

I ran most the commands (from both menus and selection mode) and I didn't notice anything wrong. The shortcut for Select/View/Edit menu are still valid. The arrows are still used to pan the camera. If you are talking about something different you will need to explain it better.

About the Show/Hide background option I hope the fix could be included in the next version. Smile