Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Mouse Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Wings 3D 2.1.5. I have a Logitech 2 button mouse with a middle scroll button. I have set the Preferences with Three Mouse Buttons/Mirai Camera Mode.

I can not get any of the MMB options when pressing on the scroll button, such as Inset/Offset region creating new edges around each face group selection. For all MMB options when I press the scroll button the first time nothing happens, when I press the scroll button the second time the options disappear.

Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?
WWI Modeler,
I don't know if it is true in newer versions but in older versions the settings for your mouse could sometimes cause problems. Maybe being a Logitech mouse you are able to configure the mouse middle scroll/button in your Operating System mouse configuration??? Using the "Default" setting instead of some special setting for that button might fix things???

You could also try using Wings3D camera mode.

Sorry, that is all I can think of.

oort
oort

Thanks for the ideas. I used Windows 10 Mouse options to get the Scroll to act as a MMB. It appears to work in most cases.

Thanks,

WWI Modeler