Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: New model for Coca-cola Zero plastic bottle..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started my 3D modeling life with Wings 3D few months ago.this is my very first completed outcome.please enjoy..if you have any suggestion please tell me...because i really like to know your idea about my model..

rendered by Kerkythea 2008

thank you...

[Image: after_2.jpg]
[Image: after.jpg]
[Image: after_3.jpg]
Looks nice, as it is your first model I don't want to say anything complex. I think it's OK for beginning Smile
Thank you very much for your motivating feedback.
Priceless, you shown a render of your model, so no much to say about it, but it looks nice. To talk about your model I suggest you to share a wireframe and render version in a next time. Wink

About the render, my thoughts:
- the material you used for the floor (or table) seems to not be in a good scale (how to scale UV);
- I think the environment is a little dark;
If you use an environment map for the sky your bottle would look still better because that will produce more reflections - not only the unique and close light you used. (sample) Wink

If you have interest, you can check the Render Tips session where you can find some informations/links related to Kerkythea.
Thank you very much for your thoughts..and i really appreciate your suggestions..my new big project is on the way Smile when i submit it i will submit the wings 3d version and the renderd version...and i will check the render tips that you suggested..again thank you..