Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Struggling with Geometry Graph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I often end up with projects that have more than one page of parts in the graph; and whenever I do an operation the graph loses focus and pops back to the top - meaning I have to move way down in the list to continue operating on that part.

Can this be fixed to where focus remains on the bit I'm working on?

thanks from gloria
Humm..., I see. Every time an object is added, removed, combined,... that list is updated. Maybe we can do something about that - I'm going to check.
It's unusual see projects like this for here, so maybe that's why nobody had complained about that before.

Thanks for comment that.
I would sure appreciate it! Part of my job is cleaning up and evaluating others' assignments at our studio, and most have many bits to them - and frankly, there is no better tool I have for speed on these things.
I have had the GEO graph window too high up in the work frame to pull it down.
In win10 I click start then type %appdata%
Then got to wings folder and edit preferences.
The first geom line has a list of coords is a zero. The first one is the Top of the window.
Raise that number to lower window in the work frame. I make it 10. Save file and return to wings. Then you can drag it down.
{saved_windows,[{geom,{0,53},
{893,596},
[{rollup,true},
{show_info_text,true},
{show_groundplane,true},
{show_axes,true},
{fov,45.0},
{clipping_planes,0.1,1.0e4},
{toolbar_hidden,false}]},
{{object,geom},{1249,0},{301,619},[{rollup,false}]}]}.