Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Takeart|Finding Dory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Do me a favour and don't look at the renders, it wasn't my purpose.
A goal was to make a new tutorial with some creature. This time it is a Dory from Finding DorySmile

Modeling: Wings 3D
Render: Cycles

[Image: dorywire.png]
[Image: dory.png]
If you enjoy my job click subscribe Tongue

If you like my projects you can always follow me on Instagram or a Facebook fan page Smile

Feel free to comment
Regards
Marcin Maćkowiak
Marcin,
Great job of modeling and nice video. When setting up your reference image planes you used a different method from what I have always used. Not sure if you are aware of all of the options available in the image plane command or not. You probably did not need them in this model. Here is the video that Micheus did showing the options for image planes... Image Planes Video The video shows the added options before the final release.

Not a criticism, just pointing out in case you or others are not aware... Smile

oort
(12-08-2017, 03:37 PM)oort Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the video that Micheus did showing the options for image planes... Image Planes Video The video shows the added options before the final release.

Not a criticism, just pointing out in case you or others are not aware... Smile

oort

wow that’s someting new for me, ofc in the future it is going to be so much easier right now Smile Thanks!
Excellent work Marcin.

For the reference dialog, I just realized these days I didn't add a scale option. I should fix that.

Featured on Wings3D's pages at G+ and Facebook

------
[edited] oort, that video is old. It's for v1.4. The dialog is much better since there after optigon has added preview mode. I think I have to record a new one. Smile
Micheus,
Yes, scale would be a good addition to the dialog.

oort