Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't remember the last time Wings3D didn't have an update in a full year, but I wish we could have one in the year that is just starting. Smile

I wish all the best to everyone who was engaged all this year reporting bugs and trying to making Wings3D better as well as keeping it alive for more this year.

Happy New Year fellows!
A happy new year to you too!
Wings is still #1 no matter how long it has been since an update. Smile

Now get back to work! *whip crack* Tongue
Micheus,
Happy New Year and a late Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for all that you continue to do for Wings3D.

oort
Happy new year for everybody!!
Happy New Year to everybody !

I'm still modeling FULLY with Wings 3D. It is always my starting point in high res projects (and doing the full modeling there for mid count and low polygon count projects). At some stage of each project I export to Sculptris, or directly to Blender, but I happen to find no other modeler just as fast, flexible and comfortable. Smile Certainly not even with great commercial tools. Is almost incredible, but it didn't need any update for me to keep beating any other modeler I have used in my entire professional life. Smile

As long as it keeps being able to be run under the Windows OS updates, that's all I need...
Happy New Year!
Late happy New Year for everybody!
who developing, bug repairing, modeling, tutorial publishing and more more do in Wings 3D
(01-06-2018, 02:50 PM)olve11 Wrote: [ -> ]who developing, bug repairing, modeling, tutorial publishing and more more do in Wings 3D
I fill these requirements. It means I should have a happier one. Biggrin

We are going to do this year a happy one. For sure. Smile
Maya at work .. my boss is amazed with how fast I can make a mesh ready for boning (I take it home to work it up with Wings and don't tell him). Couldn't do that without ya'll making this wonderful tool. Much luck to you forever from Gloria Smile
bazooka
Why do you have to make a secret of this?
Pages: 1 2