Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: translation to spanish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Ok, I know I'm new here, and never used wings 3d before, but I wanna use and learn it, so, I don't see Spanish here http://www.wings3d.com/?page_id=81

I can translate to Spanish the documentation, and other stuff while I'm learning... Can someone help me with this? I mean, how can collaborate? I already use dokuwiki for me personal use, I am familiar with this... nice choice.

I use latex for pdf, which do you use?

A little background, I'm sysadmin (linux, win, db's, services, etc) and programmer, not 3d modeller Biggrin but I like it, I can help whatever you need.

Best regards,
John
thanks!
(11-21-2013, 09:22 AM)arronlee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, John
I am also testing with the related PDF and other document processing projects. We can have some communication later. I hope you success. Good luck.

Yea sure, hey you found a good tutorial or something? I found a bit confusing the documentation from here. I never used a 3d modeller, so, I don't know if is me Huh
Hello!

I'm new to Wings3D (in fact I just heard about it) but, I'm currently studying software development and the idea of knowing how a 3d modeling/animating software works and the ability to create one fascinates me. My brother received his bachelor's in 3d modeling and animation, so he talks about the different types of software and their pros and cons all the time.

I speak, write and read Spanish fluently and was wondering how the progress is on the Spanish translation? I didn't see it on the listing and wasn't sure if it was dropped or simply went stagnant. I'd love to help if it is needed!
Hi Amschell nice to know you would like to help with Spanish translation.
I dont't think the other guys will answer since it has almost two years since their last post.

If you want to translate the .lang files there is another thread about that in which you can find some details about how to proceed. Read from this post and on.
You can continue to ask questions there if you need.

Basically you need to translate every *_en.lang file you find into the Wings3d folder (under ebin and plugins) and naming the new ones using *_es.lang.