Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Stereoscopic Image Viewer and Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below is a link to StereoPhoto Maker. It is free software that will let you view and edit stereoscopic 3d images. Simply File > Open Stereo Image to open .JPS and other 3d files. You can also use it to convert left and right stereo images into a single stereoscopic 3d image.

Edit: To convert left and right images to a single cyan/red 3d Anaglyph do the following: File > Open Left/Right Images > Choose the Left image > Choose the Right image. View > Swap Left/Right (if needed). Adjust > Auto alignment. F7 (color Anaglyph) or F6 (gray Anaglyph). File > Save Stereo Image (For better quality do NOT use JPEG).

StereoPhoto Maker

oort
I have checked above link. It has good image viewer and editor. It also make jpg and pdf files.
Thanks for your recommendation. I wonder whether it supports viewing and editing tiff image file?
I wanted to play around with 3d Anaglyphs and had to re-learn the steps for creating one, since it has been so long since I played with them. I edited my first post to add instructions.

oort