Wings 3D Development Forum
ModEmMaik OFP addon - Printable Version

+- Wings 3D Development Forum (https://www.wings3d.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Wings 3D (https://www.wings3d.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Gallery (https://www.wings3d.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ModEmMaik OFP addon (/showthread.php?tid=2463)

Pages: 1 2 3

ModEmMaik OFP addon - modEmMaik - 03-28-2017

Hello,

I have created some addons for the "Operation Flashpoint" computergame (released in 2001 Cool ), using the modeller provided by the creator of the game, during the recent years. Because of the old game-engine, I deceided to limit the models to 3.5k Polys.

This time, I tried to create a 3.5k poly model of an AMX-13 tank via Wings-3D. And it gave me a warm welcome Smile

Original AMX-13 T75 model (~3.2k polys):

Ingame:

I have released the Wings-3D files under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License:

DL-Link via Mediafire
Includes models and used textures.

Some more ingame pictures are located in the forum of the german OFP community: OFP addon release link

Have Fun,
Mike

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - micheus - 03-28-2017

modEmMaik, welcome to our community.

Excellent work!
I would like to ask you to always as possible to include a wireframe image. (I know in this case we have access to the project file)

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - modEmMaik - 03-28-2017

Hello micheus,

Wireframe image should be attached to this reply. Wink

Have Fun,
Mike

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - olve11 - 03-30-2017

Wow nice work! Shocked

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - Marcin Maćkowiak - 04-03-2017

Incredible. Did you make all textures by your self? I guess that you spend more time on texturing and uvmapping then modeling ;p

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - modEmMaik - 04-03-2017

Yepp, 50% model, 50% texture.
I forgot to mention: I used paint.net using multi-layered texture and blender's "bake texture" feature with ambient occlusion and normals.

Texture source files in paintDotNet format by mediafire

The textures for body and wheels + rockets included. Tracks are included in the first post (simple texture including alpha channel).

Have Fun,
Mike

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - Dimitri - 04-04-2017

Excellent work! Making low poly objects without resulting in dull appearances is a whole art by itself. Here we have a characteristic case of expertise in this so special art...

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - modEmMaik - 07-29-2018

I plan to release the models of the latest OFP addons. I have not found the time until now and plan to check the models before relase one last time.

All wings models are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License, so feel free to paint the pink panther on to the front side or import the model for other games, as long as it is not commercial intention.

If you want to use it for Wings-3D advertising, feel free. I am happy to give some contribution back Smile

The released content include the 3ds and obj files for import plus the matching textures.

First release: T-64 A style model
Download link mediafire.com
Download link of wings file mediafire.com

Low poly count model for OFP addon
- 3.1k vertices
- 2.8k faces

The model is released as OFP addon (link to hx3.de)

:edit: Mediafire seems to be in some kind of trouble. I hope the DL-links perform correct now...

BMP T-72 low poly - modEmMaik - 07-30-2018

Here comes the second release, which kept me busy during the last two weeks Blush

BMP T-72
Low Poly (3.8k verticles / 3.2k faces) model of the upgraded BMP T-72 tank

Wavefront and 3ds DL by mediafire

Wings3d DL by mediafire

RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon - micheus - 07-30-2018

Nice work and tanks for sharing with us.

It was featured at our Wings3D's fanpage at Facebook and G+