Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Using YafaRay the window is bigger than my screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday i successfully installed the YafaRay plugin and took my firsts render images with that.
After a while, i wanted to explore the YafaRay plugin to see all the things YaraRay can do but, i encountered a problem.

In the material properties i wanted to see the YafaRay options but when i clicked at the "+" button to expant the YafaRay options, i noted that the window was too big for the screen and i could not adjust it to make it smaller.

I have attach a image of the problem.

I need to see what's after the "Diffuse (Shiny Diffuse, Glossy, SSS)" because i find those options important.

So, can you do something for that?
I noted that, this window of "Material Properties" haven't got something to adjusted by the user.
Can you do something that allows the user to adjust the window from all directions?

Thanks!
It's ok now i solve it.

I right clicked at desktop, i went to options and i made the size of the letters from 150% to 100%

It seem it also affects the window and border size.

I had previously change the letter size to 150% because i like the big letters (but no caps lock).
giannis,
That problem also happens if you are using a low resolution on your monitor. I usually set my monitor to 1024x768 and I sometimes have that problem if I have multiple Textures added to a Material.

The next release of Wings3D will solve that problem. Things will look a little different but not too different in the next release.

oort