Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Abstract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Much more versed in other programs than Wings3D, but W3D does have some unique features, so I'm just tinkering around. Probably more to come. Very much based on David Brinnen's stuff. Basically I'm going to be tinkering around with some slightly modified primitive shapes, and see what a few bevels/intrudes/extrudes/doo sabin's and such can turn it into.

Note: All of my images are typically of a very high resolution, so don't be afraid to maximize the size.

This specific one started out as an octotoad primitive. Just a quick render with random materials. Nothing too special about it, but it'll probably get better in future images.

[Image: gQL4NLT.jpg]
Plastik, welcome to our community. I wish you can discover more about W3D. Smile

By considering the David's stuff, that is really a unique piece. It's a beautiful render with nice materials making it looking like a "printed" object.
I totally agree with Micheus. I want to wish you a good journey with Wings 3D. Looking forward to see more work by you in the future. Welcome to our forum.
Thanks.

I've had a few designs since, but none that really popped. I've decided against presenting the shapes in any special environments because it's just a lot more work, and the focus are the shapes anyways. It is a bit of a pain to have to make environment decisions for each piece.

Here's the next one...

[Image: MbR18Il.jpg]

As always, don't be afraid to click on the image and zoom in.
And more...

[Image: 9BU7N1s.jpg]

[Image: S7X2gXI.jpg]

I actually should have smoothed these up a bit more.
Nice looks! Where it rendered? How much time?