Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Mouse slow down while draging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I hope no one reported this issue before me.

A couple days ago I was forced to buy a new one mouse (Oscar x705 Extra Fire) and I have got a problem.

"Drag&point" option slows down while draging.
The easy way to show it: https://youtu.be/LlWM0Vs6IAo

It worked fine with older mouse. Anyway I noticed that this mouse (Oscar x705 Extra Fire) works without any problems with wings 1.54 so I think its a problem with newest version of wings3d ver. 2.01.

Any ideas? Smile
Is that happening in the Orthogonal view mode? If so, try this non official fix: [fixed] Ortho Mode every operation is slow
Although it seems to not be the case.Undecided

What ppp resolution are you using? I saw its max one is 2000, but you can change it at run-time to 400/800/1200/1600/2000 ppp.
Could you please try the command using a low resolution - just for evaluation?
Thanks Micheus for your reply.

- "Is that happening in the Orthogonal view mode? If so, try this non official fix: [fixed] Ortho Mode every operation is slow
Although it seems to not be the case." - No effect.

- "What ppp resolution are you using? I saw its max one is 2000, but you can change it at run-time to 400/800/1200/1600/2000 ppp.
Could you please try the command using a low resolution - just for evaluation?" - Yes, I tried It in the first place but it doesn`t work anyway... Sad

Any other suggestions?

EDIT:

No one knows what could cause the problem?
Marcin do still have an issue with this?
(06-10-2016, 11:00 AM)dgud Wrote: [ -> ]Marcin do still have an issue with this?

No, I don't. Unfortunetly I don't remember what was the problem :/
Watching your video in the first post doesn't help you?
It was during marque operation. Using a mouse with hight dpi.