Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Wings-2.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<< I do prefer it this way. >>

I cant understand. As the things were previously, you could do both ways: keep hotkeys hold to perform a fast undo-redo sequence, or hit hotkeys to perform a single undo-redo step.
Now you HAVE to hit the hotkeys 30 times to undo-redo 30 steps!!!
Dont you think the anterior state more versatile?
(01-05-2016, 12:32 PM)Fonte Boa Wrote: [ -> ]Now you HAVE to hit the hotkeys 30 times to undo-redo 30 steps!!!
Dont you think the anterior state more versatile?
Well, I don't use to undo more then maybe five times. For many tries I prefer to use save incrementally.
Just opening and trying it for the first time. Cool

I have a couple of issues, though. first, a window drawing trail when I move a popup window/windget:

http://s30.postimg.org/8pu9z64pd/2016_01_05_232103.jpg

also, successive/repeated Undos, via CTRL+ALT+Z on a french AZERTY keyboard only works when using the keyboard AltGraphic + Z, oddly enough. Just FYI.
(01-05-2016, 10:30 PM)VladD Wrote: [ -> ]also, successive/repeated Undos, via CTRL+ALT+Z on a french AZERTY keyboard only works when using the keyboard AltGraphic + Z, oddly enough. Just FYI.
Thanks for the info. In my QWERTY it doesn't work (Alt Gr - right of space bar). By using only the [Alt Gr] + [Z] keys is enough to get undo working one step each time.
Hi, can someone tells me where to find shaders in view menu ? Can't find it Sad
CHUSKY, it was away for now. dgud's words.
Wings3d v2.* is on a transition: first were the dialogs and now the menus.
Thank you micheus. Back to 1.5.4 for the moment...
Can anyone give an ETA of when the next stable version could possibly be released?
(02-03-2016, 01:15 PM)Doomer9lives Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone give an ETA of when the next stable version could possibly be released?
As that use to be uncertain, I just can say if you apply the fixes you will get it relativity stable.
Under Windows, the .beam files must be place in somewhere like this: C:\Program Files\wings3d_2.0.2\lib\wings-2.0.2\ebin and the .fs in the C:\Program Files\wings3d_2.0.2\lib\wings-2.0.2\shaders

At this moment the 1.5.4 is the most stable one.
Okay, I've just been using Wings 3D 2.0.1.2016-02-03---14-57.mlab.exe, and discovered that the View / Shaders menu entry is missing. I was told by the author that it was a problem with Wings 2.x, not with Manifold Lab, so, before I posted this, I downloaded, installed and ran Wings 2.02 (thinking perhaps something was fixed) and tried that, and still that menu is missing.

The object window shows that I'm using Shader 1 of 12: Hemispherical Lighting, but there is no way to change the shader I'm using (and the View / Shader entry near the top of the View menu seems to do nothing).

So, I don't know how anyone else is accessing shaders, but I miss being able to try different shaders to look at my model.
Pages: 1 2 3