Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: PolyBrush (beta) - New 3D sculpt tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PolyBrush: It's in beta test version, but it looks very stable and useful.

Windows version only and from today we have 16 days to download it.
Not compatible with Wings3D so much. Too many polygons. But looks like fun !

OK ... it looks like a real load of fun and I want to try it.
Micheus you were more quick than me... I was coming here to inform about it. : - )

I played with it a little bit. It is very interesting. Especially the idea of drawing in a 3D space is very nice.
(03-15-2016, 05:56 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]Especially the idea of drawing in a 3D space is very nice.
I like that too as well as I already tried to do that too (in my lost work).
Bones (new feature)
Is it a free 3D sculpt tool?
(04-13-2016, 11:52 PM)waldo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a free 3D sculpt tool?
In the Download page you read: Free beta test until 01.06.2016

After that, who knows?
After that it will be 20 euros (or dollars, I do not remember now)... its author has announced it in the app's fb page. : - )
Thank you, Micheus. Seems REALLY nice. Smile
(and any hi poly sculpt tool works great for me with Wings, as I use only a linear workflow, lately)

Can it be pre-purchased, already ?
I'm an illustrator, and modeler, this approach looks really interesting, for me...
(04-19-2016, 12:42 AM)Extrudeface Wrote: [ -> ]Can it be pre-purchased, already ?
There is no information about that on his homepage. Anyway, in the homepage you find a link to his forum. Maybe someone there could answer that question.

I really recommend you look around in his site. He also released a new video showing the animation of his creatures.
Pages: 1 2