Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Kerkythea and Wings3d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It ha long time I installed mine, but I think he installed the Echo Boost 64 without install the official version first (it's not really mandatory). If I'm not wrong that is needed.
Thea is a pain also it has had data stored in various places over the years also registry you end up with two different sets of keys
Just in case, I checked my c:\ProgramData folder and there is not KT data there - Everything is under the install folder.
By checking the original thread about Echo Boost we can see there are some inconsistency about that as we see in the 5th replay. I've been using that way - portable (everything is working in a USB flash drive).
(06-21-2016, 09:58 AM)micheus Wrote: [ -> ]It ha long time I installed mine, but I think he installed the Echo Boost 64 without install the official version first (it's not really mandatory). If I'm not wrong that is needed.

Ok have uninstalled kerkythea boost (64bit) , i then installed kerkythea 2008 echo...v2.0.19 (32bit) from the home page (kerkythea) , this works fine , i can install any material and shows in the library selection . also in the kerkythea install folder , i am now seeing other folders such as material editor , globals , models etc .

Micheus when you say official version , is that the 32bit version ?
(06-21-2016, 04:27 PM)javier127 Wrote: [ -> ]Micheus when you say official version , is that the 32bit version ?
Yes.
You can try to install Echo boost now using the same destination.
Thanks Micheus , materials are now showing in the library selection using kerkythea 64bit version Smile .
You are welcome.Smile
Thanks for the feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3