Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [fixed] Double smooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

W3D 2.1.4.1
Windows 8.1

When using smooth option ('S') I've noticed that it works twice, so when pressed only once, I got result like two...
Can anyone confirm this issue?
Alternatively I still use 1.5.4 and no problem, so I exclude hardware problem.
Thanks.

PS. Tried with different keys, like 'W' or 'O' and works OK

BR, Hank
Hank, thanks for report.

That was already verified. Follow this post and download the file there.
Thanks for fast reply. Now it's OK.
I also noticed, when new light is added I can't scroll out or in, only rotate my object. I have to turn off the light, zoom out/in and make it visible again. Then it's OK.
Did anyone noticed it before?

BR, Hank
(12-08-2016, 01:28 PM)Hank Wrote: [ -> ]I also noticed, when new light is added I can't scroll out or in, only rotate my object. I have to turn off the light, zoom out/in and make it visible again. Then it's OK.
Did anyone noticed it before?
I saw, it wasn't.
Hank, could you please create a new thread about that (coping what you posted above)
I can't tell if I'm imagining this, or if others are also still experiencing this, but on two separate machines now I feel it's the same - My keyboard inputs are sometimes registered twice. If I've repeating a command, for example, it'll repeat it twice.

Is the solution you posted Micheus still valid? I have a fresh install of 2.1.4.1 on both machines.

EDIT: This goes for very different commands also; It can be the shading preview, repeating commands, switching selection modes, etc.
(12-10-2016, 10:24 PM)Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Is the solution you posted Micheus still valid? I have a fresh install of 2.1.4.1 on both machines.
It should be.
That file linked by dgud is a path for the latest version - this one you just installed. So, please replace that file.
Great! Thanks Smile I guess it will be replaced in future versions of wings by default?
Of course. Smile