Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Numeric input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm following Micheus' Wings3d: Peter Stammbach's Ornament Shape, and in some time, he rotates the object with numeric input. I hit tab but does not apeear the dialog box.

I'm doing something wrong?

I'm using 2.1.5 x64 on windows 8.

Regards!
You must start the Rotation and before finish it [RMB] you can hit the [TAB] key to get access to the Input dialog.

If that doesn't happens, something is really wrong. Smile
Thanks Micheus, but I did as you said.

I restarted wings and everything worked o_o

Also, undo shotcut stopped working (but not undo button). Very strange.
(01-13-2017, 08:05 PM)Asticles Wrote: [ -> ]I restarted wings and everything worked o_o
I know what is happening.

You are switching between Wings3D and the browser, isn't it?
I noticed that first time when I was following the original video. Smile
It's something I already identified and reported to dgud, because I'm not sure I can fix that.

Everytime I switch back to Wings3D, what I do in order to make Geometry window to listen to the keyboard is to click on another those small windows (Selection Group, Outiliner, ...) click in some items (sometimes a couple of time) and then pressing the TAB key until I see the object in the workarea switch between Flat and Smooth shader - that is when the keys get back to be processed by Geometry window. Annoying I know.
Yes, you're right!