Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Working with Sculpty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, so I wanted to take a dive into using the sculpt tool in wings today. It's quite a neat little tool. Awesome little addition wings thank you Smile I was playing with all the effects but seems I cannot get my brush to invert. Maybe I am pressing the wrong buttons? I really like this tool as I would like to use it on a project for inside scultptris and wings. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks a bunch in advance! Smile
Hi,Cjankowski,Welcome this forum
Thank you for favorite Wings3D. Smile

About sculpt tool operation,
Which OS do you use Windows,Mac or Linux?

In general,to invert (push) the brush, press CTRL key together with mouse operation.
However if you use Mac, please use Command key(⌘ key) instead of CTRL key.

Enter Sculpt mode,an information of key operations and sculpt parameters are displayed at line of the bottom in 3D Geometry window.
Quote:SculptModeTongueull(Hold[Ctrl]Tongueush Hold[SHIFT]:Smooth) Strength:5 Radius:None(Magnet is off) Constraint: None

Best wishes.
------------------
tkbd
Thanks tkbd, I appreciate the tips. Should of known to hold down the CTRL key with the mouse. Every thing is working fine now Smile