Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Fixes for v2.1.7 (Patches)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The .beam files with the fixes can be found in Wings3D's Google Drive: 2.1.7 [Fix & Updates]

The base path for reference is something like that under Windows® OS: C:\Program Files\wings3d_2.1.7\lib\wings-2.1.7
  • Fixed crash in Put On command (LMB option); (./ebin/wings_face_cmd.beam)
  • Fixed a situation in which holes can contain garbage; (./ebin/wings_edge.beam)
  • Fixed an issue which was rollbacking the #st{} in sculpt mode; (./plugins/commands/wpc_sculpt.beam)
  • Fixed crash in Select By Short Edge command; (./ebin/wings_sel_cmd.beam)
  • Fixed the docking issue when the user has multiple monitors; (./ebin/wings_frame.beam)
  • Fixed wrong dialog location when the user has multiple monitors; (./ebin/wings_dialog.beam)
  • Fixed a hard crash in AutoUV caused by Create Texture; (./ebin/wings_image.beam)
  • Fixed a hard crash in Orthographic view mode when aim a vertex; (./ebin/wings_view.beam and ./ebin/e3d_transform.beam)
  • Fixed the information about two edges difference and angle; (./ebin/wings_info.beam)
  • Fixed and issue reported for Collada importer; (./plugins/import_export/collada_import.beam)
  • Fixed the crash when moving objects to folders and
  • User was able to move locked objects if they were selected before; (./ebin/wings_obj.beam)
  • Enabled Flatten command to be repeatable for edge mode. (./ebin/wings.beam)
Surely it's

C:\Program Files\wings3d_2.1.7\lib\wings-2.1.7\patches

Is that correct?
Hi OXO.
No, the files I've linked must to replace the original one.

I never saw any updates that used that folder and I have no Idea about which situations it should/could be used.
Something to ask to the main developer.