Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Gotcha!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Next W3D project.
Title: Gotcha!

W3D 2.1.7

Textures & Renders TBC

BR, Hank
Ha!Ha! This guy is going to be in trouble.
Can't wait to see the textured version. Smile
(11-26-2018, 04:57 PM)micheus Wrote: [ -> ]Ha!Ha! This guy is going to be in trouble.
Can't wait to see the textured version. Smile

I can't wait to start work with new path function... although for this project I do my best with bend function, but shoelace or rope around the neck could be done much faster.
I keep my fingers crossed for this option.

BR, Hank
(11-27-2018, 05:11 PM)Hank Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to start work with new path function...
Yeah, it can help with these pipe things.
it's delayed since I've been working on some bugs and helping dgud to test the changes for the new version (that is always priority).

I think I can make it available early in the next year, since it doesn't seems a good idea introduce something new just after a new version be released to not cause misunderstanding about the origin of any bug that can appear. Although by using a separated geometry window for it has been proved a good way to isolate my bugs from the Wings3D one. Just my window crashes and get closed in a hard crash.
Good work!
Hank ... get KNOT-PLOT so you can make yourself an awesome basket.

Anyways ... neat stuff. Good works.
Hi guys,

thanks for the comments and suggestions.
It makes fun to work with some organic stuff and I think to stay for a while with more animal subjects. They are nice to model and within small number of objects you're able to create something interesting with happy message. So, beside 'Gotcha!' I already have one more topic done and next 2 still clarifying in my mind Smile
Still preparing UV maps and textures...

@ggaliens

thank you for suggestion, but I try to keep as low as possible number of programs I work with [mainly W3D and Blender] and I don't like mixing objects between something more than that.

BR, Hank
+ render

Textures + Postprocess: GIMP 2.10
Render: Blender 3D

BR, Hank
Nice work!
Only question.
Do you try render scene with smooth glass sphere (or some glass type) and
replaced the wave water sphere?
(01-31-2019, 08:47 PM)olve11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work!
Only question.
Do you try render scene with smooth glass sphere (or some glass type) and
replaced the wave water sphere?

I tried with pure glass too and the scene had quite different look, thus in the final I decided to use displacement node for it. And now I think it makes small separation between main objects and the package - the sphere itself is only a frame for what have been made in Wings.

Thank you for all comments.

BR, Hank