Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [fixed] So far I found..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Making a selected object hidden doesnt remove the selection, so when you make it visible again its still selected. this isnt a killer because even though its "selected", operations dont affect it.

2. Using multi monitors, in uv mapping with wings main window on default monitor and uv window on second monitor.

The continue.. and segment by.. subdialogs appear on default monitor not the secondary one.

Another..

zoom in a lot when uv mapping causes crash.
(12-06-2018, 11:29 AM)OXO Wrote: [ -> ]1. Making a selected object hidden doesnt remove the selection, so when you make it visible again its still selected. this isnt a killer because even though its "selected", operations dont affect it.
I don't think this behaviour is a bug, but a feature because sometimes we want to keep that selection while hidden it temporarily.
Also, it has been working that way for long time. Isn't it? Checked in v1.5.4.

Quote:2. Using multi monitors, in uv mapping with wings main window on default monitor and uv window on second monitor.

The continue.. and segment by.. subdialogs appear on default monitor not the secondary one.
That can be fixed. Smile

Quote:zoom in a lot when uv mapping causes crash.
How much longer? Did you noticed there is a new Grid Scale information right/bottom on screen? Which value you see there before crash and Is there and dump file?
I can push 14 zeros after the one and no crash! It's a big number.
Micheus he is zooming, so you get a negativ zoom it caused a crash (in the normal window) assume it's the same in autouv. It's already fixed on master.
Ok. Thanks for the info.
When will the Zoom-in bug be fixed? I keep losing work..
(01-24-2019, 05:05 PM)OXO Wrote: [ -> ]When will the Zoom-in bug be fixed? I keep losing work..
You must to be using a very tine mesh to need to go too close. Smile

Yes, I took a look now and see the problem is still there. I though the changes dgud did to this part of the code would have fixed that.
I'm going to take a look on it.

The items 1 and 2 - in the first post - were already implemented.
Sorry, my bad. dgud fixed it and I didn't remember to upload it. Blush
Please check the Fixes for v2.2.1 (Patches)