Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [fixed] 2.2 didn't fix uv mapping submenu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:- UV mapping windows are displayed in the same monitor as the first was.
Thanks OXO. [micheus]

This is still present. The second level submenus always appear on the primary monitor #1 in windows.

replicate:

open wings. (starts on primary monitor)
move window to secondary monitor
select part. right click for uv mapping
right click uv mapped part ( menu is on secondary monitor = correct)
click on move to -> menu is on primary monitor = wrong
Without much details, I just verify what you reported, that was the UV editor been shown in the wrong display - which I could verify.

Please, also define your monitor's layout, then I can test with the same settings.
1-2 / 2-1 - left/right/up/down
monitor 1, laptop screen 1920x1080 at the bottom

monitor 2 2560x1080 at the top
Just to clarify: that window issue you reported was fixed as said before. This one was an unexpected issue because the menus should to be displayed on the windows which it was invoked. My mistake was not to do a complete test and find it. Blush

It's important that everyone who reports a bug, as soon as I make a path available check it in his/her way and give us a feedback.
This way we can improve the quality of the patches and avoid to carry bug to a new release. Wink

Please check Bug fixes for v2.2.2 (Patches)
I copied the patch for this, and now 2.2.2 crashes on startup:

Dump written 2019-2-5_14-5
Version: 2.2.2
Window: [wings_frame,wings_frame,<0.68.0>]
Reason: {bad_return_value,ok}
(02-05-2019, 02:07 PM)OXO Wrote: [ -> ]I copied the patch for this, and now 2.2.2 crashes on startup:
Sorry about that. You can download it again.

I though this new release was built with the latest Erlang version, but it wasn't.
It should be build with latest erlang or did I mess that up?
In that case the optimizations in wx are not included in this release, sigh...
(02-07-2019, 10:53 AM)dgud Wrote: [ -> ]It should be build with latest erlang or did I mess that up?
Yeah, it looks like you did that. Smile
The erl.exe (into bin folder) still shows Eshell V9.3