Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Hello and Help With Remote Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to the forum. New member, I have used Wings 3D a little bit.

I am looking for a remote control software program where I can see my partners screen and he can see mine. Being able to control his remotely is not as important as being able to see the screen.

OK, we have tried a couple of packages like TeamViewer14 and CloudBerryLab and OBS. The big problem with the first two is that the mouse is way out of control and reversed in several cases. The mouse control will move in one direction and not the other.

We are able to work in 3D Max together but not Wings 3D.

Does anyone have a program that they use with Wings that the mouse will work.

Thank you for your help.

Is it possible that there are Wings program settings that can be changed?
Welcome WJKahl Smile

(06-06-2019, 06:37 PM)WJKahl Wrote: [ -> ]OK, we have tried a couple of packages like TeamViewer14 and CloudBerryLab and OBS.
I would suggest you to use the first one, but ...

Quote:The big problem with the first two is that the mouse is way out of control and reversed in several cases. The mouse control will move in one direction and not the other.
It has been some time since I used it to work in Wings3D at home (when I was at work), but I never faced something like that.

Is there any change you guys be using different setup for the camera mode in Wings3D?

I hope someone else can help you with that.
could be you need to enable the "camera controls are jumpy" tick box in preferences of wings.