Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: How to remove default sheen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-12-2019, 02:51 PM)vershner Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice to be able to right-click on an object a get a properties box that lists all of the attributes of the object.
Understood. I don't think we can get anything like that any soon.

Quote:I have had one issue here though, when I assign a material with a texture to an object, then I go to UV map it, sometimes Wings will create a new default texture rather than the one assigned to the material. Is there any way to avoid this?
It shouldn't happen.
The process use to be you unwrap the model and then use the Create Texture to build it which results in a new image with the same name of the material.
But, if you assign the image first and create the texture after, then you can get unexpected results (no really so unexpected Smile). It could be better start a new thread about that where you describe your process, then we can evaluate if it's not in the right way or if there is a bug somewhere and then we can have a step-by-step and I can try to reproduce the issue.
Pages: 1 2