Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Holes in Wings3D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I need to make a hole in the model I am designing. I put a photo below. Need to cut the red part. Is there any way of doing this on Wings3d?
It's kind of a obvious question, but did you tried the Hole command?
Okay, sorry about that. Didnt even know that was a command. Thanks so much!
About that same theme... I used the HOLE command to work in a car model. But now, I need to revert the comand HOLE and close the apperture below the model. Can I do this, if yes, how?
Thaks in advance!
Making some tests righ now, I used de command UNHIDE FACES, and works! UHULLL YES!
(02-27-2024, 05:21 PM)EisenRebelo Wrote: [ -> ]Making some tests righ now, I used de command UNHIDE FACES, and works! UHULLL YES!
Nice you found by yourself. Smile

Hole and Hide commands for faces work in the same way. Select and use LMB option to hide or create holes. If we want to revert it we need to select the surround faces and use the RMB option for these commands.
Lol, there's a hole command? Never used it :-)
I always make a reference object, select it and then use Bolean > difference to subtract. In that way i can 'control' the parameters of the hole.