Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: [fixed] 2.2.6.1 - Fedora Linux - Right click menu is huge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First image is when I start Wings. Everything looks like it should. Second pic is when I right click. The entire screen goes white. I get a menu, but I can't do anything with it working like that.
Oh, ok know what it is will see if I can fix it though.

I re-wrote the menu construction again, since tooltips didn't work in the previous release.

To get mouse clicks outside of the menu, just to close them if clicked outside, I make a fullscreen
sized transparent window. But for some reason transparent windows in GTK-3 doesn't work (at least)
with wxWidgets.

Does drag select work as it should?

When you drag a external wings window to attach it inside wings maint window do you get a transparent
rectangle indicating where it should be?
If I make a window, like the geometry window, and drag it over the main window I get an opaque blue box without an outline indicating where the geometry window would go. Drag select gives me the same opaque blue box and works apart from I can't see what I've selected once I've got it in the blue box.
Ok so transparent windows doesn't work, "great".

BTW, thanks for the bug-reports and feedback.
sadly its the same with Bodhi Linux
This issue was already addressed by dgud and will be available in the next release.