Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Numeric camera position along the Y axis is broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems to position the camera along the X axis. Also, what happened to the rotation parameters?

Oh, wait, the Y axis is treated as the Y axis, but only when there are nonzero values in the other two axes... I want a top down view! Sad

Oh, I found a workaround! If I put 0.000001 in the Z field, then I get the top-down view I wanted, for some reason... Gimbal lock maybe?
(10-16-2013, 10:18 PM)ekolis Wrote: [ -> ]what happened to the rotation parameters?
It was removed when introduced the Dialog Preview feature. But, I don't know why.

Quote:Oh, wait, the Y axis is treated as the Y axis, but only when there are nonzero values in the other two axes...
Yeah, there is something wrong here. Undecided
(10-16-2013, 10:18 PM)ekolis Wrote: [ -> ]the Y axis is treated as the Y axis, but only when there are nonzero values in the other two axes... I want a top down view! Sad
I fixed it. It will be included in the next release. Huh

By now, you can get this top/down view using the option to see along the Y axis. Isn't it? Wink