Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Having trouble downloading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried downloading Wings 3D today on my Windows Vista laptop. I believe I downloaded the development release 1.5.2 for Windows (32b). When I try opening the program, an error appears. The error name is called "Werl" and the text says "Cannot find erlexec.exe". Can anybody help me so I can try using the program? I will very much appreciate it!
That should not happen. Anyway, take a look at this post (the last one) I found in other forum and check if it helps you.
(01-28-2014, 09:25 PM)micheus Wrote: [ -> ]That should not happen. Anyway, take a look at this post (the last one) I found in other forum and check if it helps you.
Well, I did read the whole thing. I tried the one that wanted me to access the appdata after I uninstalled it and find some text file that I want to delete. Nothing was on my computer that had any relation to that, so what I did was try to reinstall it. I installed the Development release last time. I figured I'll try the stable version, to see if it goes anywhere. It worked!! But thanks so much for your willingness to help.