Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Color bleeding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a Wrapped Sphere model using this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-Zsjb6KEM. However the pink and green colors seem to run into each other near the edges. Attached is the final result. How do I clean this up?

Thanks
Syed
Syed,
Neat tutorial... the attachment seems to be a screen capture. Not sure I can see the colors running into each other with my old eyes. A screen capture will not give you clean sharp edges. Try rendering with Pov-Ray or YafaRay...

oort
The problem seems to be after I import it into Unity. Must be something with the high vertices count. I was planning to make some more of these orbs and use them in a game. Seems like I would have to look at different alternatives, even though I like this. The vertices count is too high to use on mobile. Also, I can't attach the model here since it is in 3ds format.

Thanks,
Syed
You may get better help from Unity users who could find a solution.

oort
Assuming the screenshot is from Unity. I have to agree with oort, I don't really see any bleeding (As you'd expect to see on a low resolution texture with bilinear filtering). If you're referring to the "weird" shading, try changing your lights to cast shadows (in Unity).