Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Move Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, now i try to make a person in Wings. I watched a video on Youtube and the quy makes some special, for me unknown, function. He takes 2(4) visible points and manipulate with it. It looks like a special kind of axial symmetry. When i use Move.Free two points have defined distance between each other and no axial symmetry (or other function) is working like in the video. It is a special key or shortcut or setup? Thanks for reply. (sorry for my bad english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xylido3ti8
Time: 14:39 - 14:55
Pepikas,

If I understand your question, you need to watch at 13:54 - 13:58. This is where he creates a Virtual Mirror. He has selected a face > Tools > Virtual Mirror > Create.

oort
Thank you so much. I overlooked this.
Hi, I again found another problem. I donĀ“t know how to separate two block of "legs" by Scale Uniform and create an angle like in the video. It is a shortcut? Thanks

Time 18:25 - 18:36
I don't know the Video ..... I will let you know I use the Virtual Mirror Create and Virtual Mirror Freeze often enough that I've set up Keyboard Shortcuts for it ... for the legs I'm guessing your looking for extrude. As far as Videos, it's good to work on some of those projects when your learning, but just to understand the functions and basic edgeflow. Once you get the hang of it, your gonna want your own topology, as to not steal copyright, unless your working on something like Daz/Poser stuff, and then you need to stay with their geometry/vertex order and just move stuff around to make morphs ..... this is art, so don't be afraid to throw your own spin on it!!!