• Website
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Old Forum
  • Social Media
    •   @Wings3dOfficial
    •   @Wings3dOfficial
    •   Wings3dOfficial
    •   Wings3dOfficial
  • Register
  • Login
  • Website
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Old Forum
  • Register
  • Login
Wings 3D Development Forum Wings 3D Interface & Usage v
1 2 3 4 5 … 33 Next »
Smoothing makes a mess of faces

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoothing makes a mess of faces

micheus
Offline

Forum's Admin and Support | Bug fixer
Posts: 3,731
Threads: 197
Joined: Jun 2012
#10
08-05-2026, 11:17 AM
(08-05-2026, 08:11 AM)changrilla Wrote: Hi, Thanks Micheus. How does Dissolve RMB differ from cleanup with respect to vertices which I use regularly, just in case there are any unwanted vertices.
No difference if you take care about use only the option to remove isolated vertices (RMB option), otherwise you should take care of shirt edges to not be removed.

I use to work that way preventively since I know I don't want to keep that vertex. So, barely I need to use clean option - except when I noticed in smooth preview I have left something behind. :-)
[Image: tw.png] @MicheusVieira [Image: yt.png] @MicheusVieira [Image: da.png] Micheuss [Image: ig.png] micheus4wings3d
* Wings3D Team stands for: Björn and Dan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-01-2026, 07:27 AM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by kenmo - 08-02-2026, 02:16 PM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-02-2026, 09:19 PM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by micheus - 08-03-2026, 06:46 PM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-03-2026, 09:19 PM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by micheus - 08-04-2026, 11:44 AM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by ismacou - 08-04-2026, 12:36 PM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-05-2026, 08:06 AM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-05-2026, 08:11 AM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by micheus - 08-05-2026, 11:17 AM
RE: Smoothing makes a mess of faces - by changrilla - 08-05-2026, 09:16 PM

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode