Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ModEmMaik OFP addon
03-29-2017, 07:15 AM
ModEmMaik OFP addon
Hello,

I have created some addons for the "Operation Flashpoint" computergame (released in 2001 Cool ), using the modeller provided by the creator of the game, during the recent years. Because of the old game-engine, I deceided to limit the models to 3.5k Polys.

This time, I tried to create a 3.5k poly model of an AMX-13 tank via Wings-3D. And it gave me a warm welcome Smile

Original AMX-13 T75 model (~3.2k polys):

AMX-13 T75 avec TCA (~3.5k polys):

Ingame:

I have released the Wings-3D files under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License:

DL-Link via Mediafire
Includes models and used textures.

Some more ingame pictures are located in the forum of the german OFP community: OFP addon release link

Have Fun,
Mike
03-29-2017, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2017 07:21 AM by micheus.)
RE: ModEmMaik OFP addon
modEmMaik, welcome to our community.

Excellent work!
I would like to ask you to always as possible to include a wireframe image. (I know in this case we have access to the project file)

My Wings3D Collection at G+
03-29-2017, 07:46 AM
Hello micheus,

Wireframe image should be attached to this reply. Wink

Have Fun,
Mike

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Wow nice work! Shocked

FACEBOOK as InExPro
04-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Incredible. Did you make all textures by your self? I guess that you spend more time on texturing and uvmapping then modeling ;p

Follow me:
YOUTUBE
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
WEBPAGE
04-04-2017, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 06:18 AM by modEmMaik.)
Yepp, 50% model, 50% texture.
I forgot to mention: I used paint.net using multi-layered texture and blender's "bake texture" feature with ambient occlusion and normals.

Texture source files in paintDotNet format by mediafire

The textures for body and wheels + rockets included. Tracks are included in the first post (simple texture including alpha channel).

Have Fun,
Mike
04-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Excellent work! Making low poly objects without resulting in dull appearances is a whole art by itself. Here we have a characteristic case of expertise in this so special art...