Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Voting for a challenge creating [updated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, how is this going?
As you can see it's in the same status: stopped.
Only 11 votes and I believe we don't have quorum to start anything. We use to see only two/three person posting pictures of their work in the Galery session and very rarely.

I can try to propose né challenge if some users suggest a subject that would be of interest of some other users. The suggestions can be put in this thread.
Well, I'm also on Lightwave forums and their modeling challenges (weekly) gets normally less than 10 participants.
I'm interested because I've never participated in that kind of challenges. And thus began my journeyPhenq wikiToday is my lucky day to find your great website online, awesome!
Is this topic still active? I would love to try some kind of challenge like that
wings3d challenge? I am in
Okay, another bites the cherry. If this goes through you can count me in too.
Some suggestions for the challenge:
1. Writing instruments
2. Musical instruments
3. Medical
4. Tools
5. Furniture
6. Modern living
7. The "Old World"
8. Sports themes
9. Media devices "Press play"
10. Insects/Insectoid

Just a quick brainstorm for ideas that might make for a fun and interesting challenge. We could get extra points for using manifold lab plug-in. Of course the download link for mlab seems broken.
I'm interested because
I've never participated in that kind of challenges.
Do we need to create some unique shape Adele reveals the one thing she ditched to transform her figure or we can use already Did Adele lose weight? She looks rather thin in her recent pictures
made in yours and other tutorials but in our vision?
Typically there is theme, and then users make an object of their own that is in line with the theme.

Example: Weapons
So participants could make anything from swords to tanks. As long as it is in the theme and follows the rules of the challenge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4