Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: YafaRay Plug-in - reviewing for Yafaray 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hello,

About the Render Badge and Unicode support, I'm implementing in YafaRay Core a feature to set manually any TTF font file so you can choose one that suits you and shows the characters you want. It will also have a font size factor to enlarge/reduce the size of the fonts. I hope this will be available in the upcoming YafaRay v3.0.3-beta

Just an example:

[Image: test3-001xml_render_zpsd063470e.png]
David, when you change the light dialogs there is a "field count" adjustment you need to do to the light_result/1. You need to increase (or decrease) the number in the 2nd parameter in the split_list/2 call. Check this part of the source code.

If you enter in the Area light dialog and left it hitting OK you must notice a message like this in the Erlang console:
Quote:Light editor plugin(s) left garbage:
[]
David,
Also when you click OK for Material Properties there is a crash. I believe it is caused by the missing material properties for Shiny Diffuse, Glass, and Rough Glass. I cannot test the materials as it is now... Sad

Is part of the text at the first line (Just under the logo) in the badge getting cropped off???

Thanks,
oort
Hello,

I'm not experiencing any of those crashes, neither the Area Light properties dialog nor the Material properties dialog.

That's very strange. Please will you send me the logs and the .beam file you are using?
David,
I emailed the .beam I am using with the error message with clicking ok with Ambient lights. For some reason I am not getting the error with materials at this time. I am starting to think there is an issue when I have both the YafaRay and the TheBounty plugins installed at the same time???

Thanks,
oort
(08-03-2016, 07:38 PM)oort Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting to think there is an issue when I have both the YafaRay and the TheBounty plugins installed at the same time???
You are right. I could experience it.
It doesn't happens with only one of them active - just with both at same time. As David already started to play with material dialog and the error is related to the split_list2 I'm thinking it can be related to the not update of the split counter as I mentioned before.
Code:
wpc_yafaray:dialog/2: crashed: {function_clause,
                                [{wpc_yafaray,split_list2,
                                  [[],#Fun<wpc_yafaray.3.58182992>,
                                   [{result,ok}]],
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/plugins_src/import_export/wpc_yafaray.erl"},
                                   {line,5850}]},
                                 {wpc_yafaray,material_result,3,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/plugins_src/import_export/wpc_yafaray.erl"},
                                   {line,1166}]},
                                 {wings_plugin,dialog_result1,3,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings_plugin.erl"},
                                   {line,110}]},
                                 {wings_material,plugin_results,3,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings_material.erl"},
                                   {line,725}]},
                                 {wings_material,'-edit_dialog/4-fun-2-',6,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings_material.erl"},
                                   {line,698}]},
                                 {wings_dialog,return_result,3,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings_dialog.erl"},
                                   {line,686}]},
                                 {wings_develop,time_command,2,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings_develop.erl"},
                                   {line,81}]},
                                 {wings,raw_command,4,
                                  [{file,
                                    "f:/unixlike/src/wings/src/wings.erl"},
                                   {line,638}]}]}
David,Thank you very much!!
I see.by changing the size of the text, It can also be possible to display the hidden text parts.
It is wonderfull.
I can't wait to the next update.
Hello,

I have released YafaRay v3.1.0-beta. See: http://www.yafaray.org/community/forum/v...=15&t=5184

Now, I have to find time to keep updating the Wings3D plugin for the new features in the new version (plus all pending work for the features of the previous v3.0.2 and v2.1.1 versions many of which are not yet in the Wings3D exporter)
David,
Thanks for letting us know about the new release. I posted in the YafaRay forum about an issue I am having with Volumetrics. Other than that all my example files are working perfectly.

Thanks,
oort
Thank you, for the info, oort.
Please, what operating system are you using? Is it 32bit or 64bit?

I'm not having problems in Linux 64bit (apparently)

[Image: ExampleNoiseVolumetrics%20pass%20combine...3ayfui.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17