Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: YafaRay Plug-in - reviewing for Yafaray 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hello,

Yes, I fully agree with that idea, I hope you don't have to change too many things after I update the plugin ;-)

About the crash, you need the upcoming YafaRay v3.0.1-beta to be able to use the passes from Wings3D plugin, as I'm making changes in YafaRay Core to better support Render Passes from plugins other than Blender-Exporter. I hope I can release it soon!
Micheus,
Maybe you need to add "-pbp none" (without quotes) to the options line when configuring the YafaRay plugin. This is needed until we get the update. I think the error you list is the one I was getting before adding that to my plugin settings.

oort
Thanks oort. That's did the trick. Smile

David, I fixed the layout problem as well as the non saved values.
I was wrong about to use the key function for this situation. Only checking the code I saw I was talking about the wrong way the function is used. In this case you were right - we don't need to use it.Blush

If you don't have any update to the current code at github I can attach the fixed source file. Or maybe you want to update it and I can transfer the changes and then attach the file.
If you send me a private message with your e-mail I can add you to my Wings fork and we can "play" there together. When you, oort and me are happy with it (eventually) I will send a pull request against the official wings. What do you think?
I just did a pull request to you. Smile

Ops, wait a minute. Something was missing.
----
Dam, by fetching my branch I loose the changes. Sorry. That will take a few minutes to be fixed.
No worries, take your time! :-) I added you to my fork so you can push directly
It's ok now. It was saved in the branch I was working (not in the clone of yours), so I just recovered it. Smile
Do you want me to merge the pull request now?

(I think you can merge it too now as you are a collaborator of my fork)
I do prefer you do that. It's a good idea only the owner manage that.
Done, and seems to work very well, and a lot more tidy!! Thank you! :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17