Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Well so long wings 3d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ha had a point, one menu for all the primitives/ grids and so... +1 for him in my point of view. more simplicity=better
(01-02-2015, 03:40 PM)Radi Wrote: [ -> ]one menu for all the primitives/ grids and so... +1 for him in my point of view. more simplicity=better
Doesn't the context menu do that? It's so hard deselect anything to get access to it?
You shouldn't/couldn't create anything new during an operation/action over an existent object - that's why it is enabled without any selection. Isn't that good enough? Isn't that coherent?

There is a mix of stuff here about Wings3D and ManifoldLab version. You (people) are arguing about what?
If this thread want be productive, you (people) need to know the difference between them and talk here ONLY about Wings3D. There is a proper ManifoldLab thread to be talked about it.
I have an favourite saying.... "K.I.S." {keeping it simple}, I quite like Wings3D as it allows me to get into some areas quickly without much ado. It may not be for everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6