Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: YafaRay plugin; update roadmap and change list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The World Environment settings are not showing two fields for HDRI texture section.
I'm using beam from first post: wpc_yafaray_23_10.zip
(10-25-2013, 06:27 PM)micheus Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the crash when we use the Save button on the Render dialog. pull#1

Just in case you need know, the list of data you get in the result for your dialog handle function need to be in the same order they appears in the list of data that describe the dialog. I think you will understand when you check the changes.

All correct.. I received the notice of pull request directly in the IRC channel.
[Image: micheus_push.jpg]

I have added his new code although from now, I am going to develop my personal fork.
I will be happy to receive there his futures pull request.
Although I see that you have your own projects, for my it would be big news that was deciding to collaborate in the new project TheBounty Renderer.
Thank you

(10-25-2013, 07:26 PM)Neon22 Wrote: [ -> ]The World Environment settings are not showing two fields for HDRI texture section.
I'm using beam from first post: wpc_yafaray_23_10.zip

Know issue. Not problem..
This part is work in progress.. Smile Thanks you for this feedback.

[Image: neon_issue.jpg]
I can help with small things since I don't know the "big picture" even the TheBounty stuff.
Track bugs (like that) can burn precious time of development - time that you can use better. I'll look for something else I can help. Smile
povmaniac, I'm adding new comments to the new thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16