Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: TheBounty Renderer (rewrite for wxWidgets)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
povmaniac,
Looks Great! Can't wait to try it out.

rubdos,
Welcome to the Wings3D forum. I think most Wings3D users use Windows. Here is a link to a poll to see what OS people are using... OS Poll

oort
(08-23-2016, 09:54 PM)povmaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
micheus Wrote:Just to let you know, I'm formally copying the current implementation of wpc_yafaray.erl plugin and creating wpc_thebouty.erl - pull request#190

As soon as dgud accept it, you must prepare your future releases to be compliant with it.

Btw.. Thanks for your work but I don't need the .erl file. I have my own code in my thebounty_wx branch.
The really 'pain' as always, is separate background code from light code and create new elements menu.
Greetings..
oort, just to inform...
as the povmaniac's plugin will be a different one from that one I was "supposedly" uploading to the Wings3D repository, it was decided it will not be included anymore.
TheBounty plugin will be available only when povmaniac make its pull request to the dgud's main repository.
Micheus,
I would recommend releasing the one you created as a first step and then when povmaniac has his version ready release it.

Can you do it that way?

Your version works perfectly as it is.

oort
(09-01-2016, 10:53 PM)oort Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend releasing the one you created as a first step and then when povmaniac has his version ready release it.
No. It was a dgud suggestion I accepted. I closed my pull request. Smile
Micheus,
OK... Smile I assume that the YafaRay plugin will stay as it is as well. I would hate to see SSS go away before The Bounty plugin is released... Sad

Thanks,
oort
(09-01-2016, 03:59 PM)oort Wrote: [ -> ]rubdos,
Welcome to the Wings3D forum. I think most Wings3D users use Windows. Here is a link to a poll to see what OS people are using... OS Poll

Hi oort,

Thank you! That's almost 20% of the people that answered (even more than Mac!), so I guess it's worth to make some packages. povmaniac does the Windows building, I definitely cannot use that OS Tongue

Now, if those people would state their distro's, that would be awesome; otherwise I'm just doing the Big Four (Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, openSUSE) I guess. (E: +Arch)

R
Hi.. I are planned release a 'developer' version during this weekend. The code is in 'beta' state, with some incomplete parts, but is functional. The most important reason for this release is, that I need feedback and suggestions from users.
povmaniac,
Is this a beta release of the plugin or a beta release of a new version of "The Bounty". Either way, please post a link to the file and I will make time to test it.... Smile

Thanks,
oort
Oort, for Wings3D exporter
Povmaniac,
I will be watching for the updated plugin. Very excited to test with being able to see the image as it is generated instead of having to wait for the final image... Smile

Thanks,
oort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19