Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: TheBounty Renderer (rewrite for wxWidgets)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thanks Oort... I will download it and try it... : - )
I still can not make a Yafaray render from within Wings... all the tabs of Yafaray appear (the export options panel, the material applying options in material tabs etc), the exe path in edit>plugin preferences>yafaray too is ok... but whenever I go to make a render I do receive an error message. Any idea about what may be going on?
Dimitri,
You did not list having "-pp c:/yafaray/plugins" (without quotes) added to Options under Edit> Plugin Preferences > Yafaray. This is just as important as specifying the location of yafaray-xml.exe ... Smile

Posting the error message may help as well.

Also, looking at post #26 above I see that povmaniac has removed the need to specify the plugins path. Use the one posted there instead of the one on my website. I think the version of the plugin on my website is outdated... Sad

Edit: I have tested the plugin version from post #26. You only need to specify the Folder for Yafaray-xml.exe and you no longer have to specify the plugins path under Options. At least it is working for me. I will post a new tar file on my site shortly...

oort
(11-20-2013, 11:14 PM)oort Wrote: [ -> ]Dimitri,
You did not list having "-pp c:/yafaray/plugins" (without quotes) added to Options under Edit> Plugin Preferences > Yafaray. This is just as important as specifying the location of yafaray-xml.exe ... Smile

Posting the error message may help as well.

Also, looking at post #26 above I see that povmaniac has removed the need to specify the plugins path. Use the one posted there instead of the one on my website. I think the version of the plugin on my website is outdated... Sad

oort

If use this version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1684...yafaray.7z

add -pp option is not need..

[Image: new_options.jpg]

Greetings..
povmaniac,
Sorry, I have not been keeping up with your progress on the plug-in. I will post an updated tar file on my website shortly.

Edit: I have updated the tar file on my website. YafaRay/TheBounty tar file

oort
Thanks... I will try it... : - )
Installed it... this time the render tab does not appear (file>render>yafaray) despite the appearing of all the other Yafaray related tabs in the app (materials and lights). The 'Yafaray' option appears but whenever I click to open the render options tab there happens nothing. Any idea?

Also in the materials tab there appears the 'Bounty' title indicator instead of 'Yafaray'... in the lights tab there remains 'Yafaray' though. Is that ok?

(the Wings version I have installed is the 64bit one)
Atm.. the both names are includes in this 'transitional' versions..
( Is a bite confused... sorry)
You can shared some image or screenshot??
Last version: 21/11/2013
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1684...yafaray.7z

Greetings..
I downloaded and installed this version too but the problem remains... everything seems ok (this time in the file>render appears 'The Bounty' title also, instead of 'Yafaray') but when I click to the 'The bounty' (or click to the small options' tab box), so that may I make a render, there happens nothing.

I would put here a screenshot but there is no something to show... there is no any sign of something to show. : - )
Dimitri/povmaniac,
There seems to be a bug in the version posted today. I have the same problem that nothing happens when I try to render.

Dimitri,
You may need to manually copy the wpc_yafaray.beam file to C:\Program Files\wings3d_1.5.1\lib\wings-1.5.1\plugins\import_export

Make sure that an old copy of wpc_yafaray.beam does not appear under C:\Program Files\wings3d_1.5.1\lib\wings-1.5.1\plugins.

File > Install Plugin may not be working??? What version of Windows are you using? File > Install Plugin does not work on Windows 7.

Edit: povmaniac, I forgot to mention that the "Browse" button under Plugin Preferences > Yafaray > Binarie Folder will not let you select a folder. It tries to force you to pick a file. I do not know the Erlang code to specify a folder. Should you call it "Program Folder" instead of "Binarie Folder" ???

oort
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19