Wings 3D Development Forum

Full Version: Playing with Wings3D for fun (Micheus)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Great.
This is very remarkable minimal surface in mathematics.
Seems exhausting when doing but labor is worthy when you see the outcome.
Or you can just download Surface Evolver and generate a more precise mesh construction if that matters to you.
(01-19-2016, 04:50 PM)ggaliens Wrote: [ -> ]Or you can just download Surface Evolver and generate a more precise mesh construction if that matters to you.
You still didn't understand. It's for fun and to explore Wings3D possibilities (and restrictions). Wink
micheus, I would like to make small tutorial. How do you add text in the video ?
Is it possible to add screencast keys to Wings similar to Blender?
The text are the Annotations tool on YouTube.

No, there is no way to use screencast keys.
I was browsing trough my 3D projects folder and I found this one I liked to model some years ago, but I hadn't shared here. Smile
[Image: GosthHunter-Clay-explaned.jpg]
[Image: GosthHunter-all.jpg]
Nice one! I like it! Well... what's not to love when ghostbusters are involved?! Smile
Nice hard surface modelling... You have to make a good shading to it (in some good renderer) Micheus. It would be interesting to see it as a 'real world' object. When fantasy objects are described -through a good shading and rendering- as 'real world' objects there appear very interesting results. : - )

The knots... some video tutorial about how to do them?
(02-14-2016, 02:44 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]The knots... some video tutorial about how to do them?
Maybe this one help?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25